Growing up in South Mississippi I have truly learned that the weather is about as unpredictable as my health. The temperature can be 35 degrees in the morning and 75 degrees by lunch. I think all of Hattiesburg was shocked a few weeks ago to see the snowflakes falling. Well as usual I missed the actual falling part and just woke up in time to see the blanket of snow. When the roads were safe Adam came over and we walked outside into the bitter air ( I am pretty much a wimp in the really cold air, my nose gets really cold, really fast). We lasted long enough to take these pictures. So enjoy who knows when the 'burg will see the such a winter blanket again!!!



4 comments:
LOVE IT. and i am super impressed with the slideshow on the side. you are so blog savy.
WELCOME to the BLOGGING WORLD, dear friend!!!
I am so glad to see that you have FINALLY joined the darkside!!!
yea! can't wait to blogstalk!
oh friend, you have no idea how excited this makes me :)!
Post a Comment