I will do a longer post with more cruise pictures later but as a teaser, one of the best things we did on the trip was parasailing in Key West!!! It was truly amazing. I have wanted to do this for years. It has been on my "list". I am so glad I waited to do it with my husband and did it in a beautiful place. So peaceful and relaxing.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Summer Fun!
Adam and I had a WONDERFUL time on our cruise. In total we were gone for about 12 days. We spent a few in Hattiesburg before the cruise, I had a Dr.'s appt in New Orleans on the Friday before we left so we stayed the night there before catching our plane to Ft. Lauderdale. We spent a day in Ft. Lauderdale which was great fun and then a day and half in Hattiesburg on the return trip. By the time we made it back to Starkvegas, we were all worn out from the vacation. Isn't that sad. Albe slept like a rock when we got home, but he had a blast with his grandparents. Thanks everybody for loving on him. I know he enjoyed being spoiled.
I will do a longer post with more cruise pictures later but as a teaser, one of the best things we did on the trip was parasailing in Key West!!! It was truly amazing. I have wanted to do this for years. It has been on my "list". I am so glad I waited to do it with my husband and did it in a beautiful place. So peaceful and relaxing.

I will do a longer post with more cruise pictures later but as a teaser, one of the best things we did on the trip was parasailing in Key West!!! It was truly amazing. I have wanted to do this for years. It has been on my "list". I am so glad I waited to do it with my husband and did it in a beautiful place. So peaceful and relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment