CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Semester

Its a new semester and as Adam so sweetly wrote I have transitioned into a new job. The Lord worked in an amazing way opening the doors for this position and I love being back in the classroom. I am building my stamina back up and my vocal cords. Its going to be a great semester. We are claiming it!
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life."

1 comments:

Samantha

I'm so excited that you are back in the classroom, because so many students will gain their very own stamina when speaking in front of groups.

I am a testimony to the fact that you have a heart for teaching and that the way you teach - works.

Love you friend and am praying for you in this new adventure!