
My favorite thing is that he asks my permission before doing bodily harm to Adam. Our conversations usually go like this...
Jackson: Mimi, can I drop an elbow bomb on Uncle Adam?
Mimi (me): Why sure sweetie, you can definitely drop an elbow bomb on Uncle Adam?
Jackson (1 minute later after a successful elbow bomb): Mimi can I do a pile driver on Uncle Adam?
Mimi: Yep, you can!
Jackson (30 seconds later): Mimi, Can I pull Uncle Adam's foot off?
Mimi: Laughing hysterically, well I don't know if he could walk without a foot.
I'm telling you this kid cracks me up. LOVE HIM!!! He keeps us entertained!!!
Jackson and Adam ate their cereal together one morning and I thought it was precious!!! So I thought I would share it with you. Two of my favorite fellas, I was just missing Dad in the picture!



1 comments:
Love.It.
Post a Comment