CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Babies & Speeches

I am so glad to see that my wonderful husband has updated you all on what is going on in our lives. I am knee deep in grading speeches. Thanks to fancy scheduling on my part I have heard approximately 200 speeches in the past 2 weeks which means I have had A LOT of grading to do! The good news is that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Even better news comes in the form of sweet bundles of joy. 3 of my wonderful friends have welcomed new additions recently and I am so thrilled to celebrate for them and with them! I introduced Silas McGehee about month ago. But he is growing and needs to see his Aunt Amy, I am just sure of it!

Well my precious friends Heather and Trey Skaggs welcomed Jones Edward on Saturday. Don't you just LOVE the hair!

And today, my beautiful long-time best friend from high school Kris and her husband Drew welcomed baby Kate. Look at those sweet cheeks!