Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 9 in. 1.7 lbs (the size of an eggplant)
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing and matching regular clothes with maternity clothes. Regular shirts and sweaters work as long as they are long.
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!!! Cameron Charles Knight
Movement: He is a very active little boy who is also VERY low. His movement has increased a lot this week. Adam was laying his head on my belly to try and hear the heartbeat and Cameron kicked him in the ear. It was great!
Sleep: I am not sleeping well and therefore Adam doesn’t sleep well. Last night I apparently saw something that looked like a stick with moths on it. I saw a squirrel on the fireplace the other night. Remember I am sound asleep when I am seeing these things. Poor Adam!
Symptoms: Achy legs, heart palpitations, fatigue, occasional nausea, back pain.
What I miss: A good night’s sleep.
Cravings: Frozen Yogurt
Best Moment this week: Finishing up the semester.
What I am looking forward to: Heading to Gatlinburg with Adam for a little break!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment