Monday, December 26, 2011
A new perspective
We had such a special Christmas this year as we celebrated the birth of our savior with our precious son. I got misty eyes every time we sang the beautiful carols, or read the scripture because this Christmas I saw with new eyes what a gift the birth of Christ was. Through new eyes I felt the love of Mary for her baby boy, a love I understand a little better now as I hold my baby boy on my chest. Through new eyes I thought of the Christ as a baby, wiggly and helpless. Through new eyes I considered the wonder of God as man. As i look at the sleeping face of our baby boy, the peace he exudes I wonder if maybe God chose to use a baby because he would become the Prince of Peace. I have been changed this Christmas. Through new eyes I see the wonder of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment