CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

I love how

Our sweet angel boy.
I love how your face lights up when I kiss your cheek.
I love how you share your food with your doggy.
I love how your chunky thighs are so cute.
I love how you kick and play in the bathtub.
I love how you rub my face when your are falling asleep.
I love how you love to play with your doggy and he let's you pull and tug on him.
I love how you clap your hands when you are proud of yourself.
I love how you give hugs and wet kisses.
I love how you rub your eyes when you are tired.
I love how you say mama.
I love how your face lights up when daddy gets home.
I love how you look for daddy when you hear him coming down the hall.
I love how precious you look all clean after your bath in your pjs.
I love how you love your grandparents and aunts and uncles and they love you.
I love how you throw every toy off your high chair like its a game.
I love how you dance when ever music comes on.
I love how you play with your toys, sometimes so serious as you figure out just how they work.
I love how you squeal in delight or frustration.
I love how you sleep so soundly in my arms.
I love how you wave and whisper bye bye.
I love how you talk to us, in your special little language.
I love how it feels to be your mommy.
Because I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: