CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a beautiful day!

Could spring be springing? Dare I say the words. Yesterday was such a beautiful day here in the 'burg and it looks like today is going to be another beautiful day too. As I was coming back from picking up lunch I noticed a truck on campus with what looked like the largest tree known to man. I wondered where they might plant a tree of this proportion. As I got closer I saw that it was a trailer with about 5 trees on it. They are planting 5 new trees on this particular area of campus. I think about the many students that will find shade under these trees, the students that will walk past these trees and admire their stature, take pictures with these trees in the background. Those trees I just saw will take root on our campus today and that is such a neat picture to me of the roots of the students I work with. It is a beautiful day!! Go enjoy the shade of a tree!!!

0 comments: