In other news.... We had a great weekend. Adam came home Thursday night because we had to be at the doctor in New Orleans at 8 am on Friday. We left Hattiesburg at 5:30 a.m. and were able to see a beautiful sunrise on the way to New Orleans. Not necessarily the way I like to spend my Friday morning, but I got a good report. We came back and had our first Marriage counseling session which went great. Saturday we had lunch with Sunny , Bud, Brandi and Matthew. This was so much fun especially since I am no longer the 5th wheel. Poor Bud, Matthew and Adam though they were kind of just left out as we gals just talked and talked. Better get used to us with us jabber mouths. I love my girls.

Adam and I had a productive day followed by the veiwing of Definitely Maybe. This movie is a must see. I hated for Adam to go back to Auburn but we are quickly counting down until the wedding!!!! He will be back in 2 weeks for Spring Break!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment