CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

L is for Love my husband!!!


L is for Love my husband!!

There is not a font big enough for the statement above!! I love, love, love my husband. We just celebrated our 2 month anniversary on August 7th. Isn't that WONDERFUL!!! So in honor of our 2 months of wedded bliss I thought I would give you a top ten list!! * disclaimer- I could make this list extremely sappy AND extremely long, but I want to share some of the fun things we have learned about each other too that have made me love him even more*** So fun!!

Top 10 reasons I love my husband!!!!

10. My husband knows how to make the bed!!!
9. My husband is drop dead gorgeous!
8. My husband is so very patient with me!!!
7. My husband is so great with kids. He is a wonderful uncle to Jackson.
6. My husband took me to see Mama Mia despite being one of three males in the movie theater .uch a great movie
5. My husband counters me talking in my sleep by talking back to me! (He is awake, I am asleep)
4. My husband will try any of the weird foods that I have to eat on my yeast free diet.
3. My husband is the smartest and hardest working man I know. In the picture below he is reading journal articles on a cruise ship. Shameful.
2. My husband has a genuine, deep faith in the Heavenly Father.
1. My husband takes great care of me and cherishes me!

Adam and I have learned a lot in the past 2 months of marriage. It has been a wonderful journey. But I think one of the greatest lessons that the Lord has taught me has been that marriage is about giving up yourself to care for the other person. Their needs are more important than your own. Adam lives that out in how he cherishes and cares for me so deeply. I try to do the same for him. I think this is what gives us a healthy balance. Putting each others needs above our own and the amazing thing is when we do that neither of us feel deprived. The Lord knows what he is doing if we just follow his plan.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Amy, your posts make me cry! You have so much love for your husband and it is obvious that he has so much love for you, too. What a blessing!