A K is a strikeout- Go Cardinals!!!

Yesterday Adam and I along with 2 friends headed to Atlanta to watch the Cardinals play the Braves. Now blog friends let me say this wasn't just your everyday trip to the Braves game, for the Knight family this was a trip to see the Cardinals!!!! My husband was SOO excited!!!

Adam was dressed in his Carpenter (the pitcher returning from surgery) jersey, and I in my very large Cardinals shirt. We were the all-American Cardinals fans walking into Braves land. But have no fear the Cardinals fans represent in Atlanta. I won't digress here and talk about how Adam went back and forth about which jersey and which hat to wear. I asked if I need to pack a diaper bag with a change of cardinals clothes for him. I love this man!!
We got there in time for batting practice and for Adam to snag a ball that was hit by one of his beloved Cardinals. Good job Adam! We had great seats in the third section right behind home plate. Perfect view of the field and the Atlanta skyline.

Great view of stadium and skyline.

After the game the Cardinals congratulating each other.

This picture of us really shows what a great seat we had. Great trip!!! Go Cardinals!!
1 comments:
Oh, what fun! I'm so jealous - I love baseball! And especially the Braves!
Post a Comment