Happy birthday to you. YOU!!!!
What a special day to celebrate the birth-days!!!!
Happy Birthday Amy and Samantha!!!
Amy is my wonderful sister-n-law who is just a joy to have in my life. Amy I pray that your day is filled with love, encouragement, laughter and sloppy wet kisses from Jackson. I pray that this year you are reminded of the strength of the Lord, his faithfulness, and the fullness of his grace. You are great mom and wife and a wonderful sister-n-law!! Happy Birthday!!
Amy and Amy ( hehe) at the wedding.

Amy and Amy ( hehe) at the wedding.
Samantha was a student in the scholarship program that I worked with. I have had the privilege of watching Sam grow and mature into a beautiful Godly woman. Her friendship is a delight and I am so proud of all she is accomplishing and becoming. Samantha I pray that your day is filled with laughter, encouragement, and the joy you offer others is returned to you ten-fold today. I pray that this year you claim the promises the Lord sings over you. May you live in his fullness, dwell in his goodness and stand on his faithfulness.
This is a picture of Lisa (sister-n-law), Samantha and myself at the Grand Canyon. Ignore the hair.

This is a picture of Lisa (sister-n-law), Samantha and myself at the Grand Canyon. Ignore the hair.
Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I did get one sloppy kiss this morning from Jackson before he decided he wanted his Daddy again :)
thank you oh so much :)
love you friend.
love the hair even more!
Post a Comment