Saturday before the conference, Adam and I supported the Auburn Tigers as they welcomed (and sent home with a loss) the Tennessee Vols to the Jordan-Hare Stadium. This was an especially important game in that my dad is a HUGE Vols fan. So I would call dad to rub it in when we had done something good. (not a lot of phone calls happening, but hey we won) We wanted Mom and Dad to come for the game, but it just didn't work out. Adam and I had a great time despite a few fanatical fans around us.
Another exciting milestone this week....I am published!!!! I have been writing a Mentor Guidebook: Tips and Strategies and I finally finished and got it sent to be printed. I learned a lot during the writing of this book. I was able to distribute them during the conference this weekend am hoping that the information will be useful to mentors that get their hands on the book. Here is a picture of the cover. I had fun designing it.

Adam is still plugging away extremely hard on his dissertation. Keep praying for his strength and endurance in this time as he is getting tired as well.
I am eventually getting through the alphabet.. Have no fear... I am determined to make it to the Z!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:
Congrats on being published!!! Maybe one day I can say the same things.
Tell Adam that we are thinking of him. I know he is working hard, but it will be so worth it when he is finally done!!!
Congrats! that is so fabulous. I am not surprise, though, you smart little booger.
Miss you.
Amazing! I am so proud of you and cannot wait to get my hands on such greatness! :)
I miss you, but love you more! :)
Get some rest my dear friend!
Post a Comment