CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zipping by.....

Time is zipping by here in Auburn. Does it feel that way to you? I remember when I was younger being told that time goes by faster the older you get. How is that possible I wondered? I still wonder how it is possible as I watch the days slip right past us! But they do seem to go by faster and faster.

We are winding down our time here in Auburn. And it is hard to believe I have already been here for 5 months. As I continue to schedule trainings and meetings for work, I am reminded that we won't be here much longer. The next stop our journey will take us back to Mississippi. And it will be here before we know it. I pray that in the last 6 weeks or so that we take advantage of our last days here in Auburn and look with great excitement for what is ahead for us in Starkvegas! We know that Lord is with us and is going before us! What an exciting thing to know! May you be reminded of that in this moment too! What a mighty God we serve!!

0 comments: