CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who plans for pain?

I think, I hope, I see the light at the end of the tunnel in recovering from last weeks surgery. It really snuck up on us. Adam and I had planned out quite nicely the next few weeks: head to Birmingham, go to Jets game, head to Starkville to find somewhere to live, on to Hattiesburg to celebrate the holidays. Insert abdominal pain, insert unexpected surgery, insert change of plans. But who plans for pain. None of us do. But fortunately whether our pain comes physically as mine did, whether its a pain of the heart or of your spirit I was reminded again this past week that the Father is the Great Physician and meets us in our greatest hour of pain. There is purpose in our pain.

I will be back soon with Thanksgiving posts, we were able to spend great times with family!!

0 comments: