So here is a glimpse into a day in the life of Albe.
Albe and Adam coming back from one of his daily walks. Albe loves his exercise.
This is Albe watching for Adam to come home or anything to bark at.
The first picture Albe is of him just walking around the house. The second picture i took right after he barked. I think it is hilarious to see what happens to his ears when he gets excited.
One of Albe's favorite things cuddling with us! We are pretty fond of that too.
As you can tell he has a pretty hard life.

3 comments:
oh Amy! He is precious!
you have to bring him to the burg soon to play with sophie. We recently discovered the dog park here and sophie loves it, although she is a snob and refuses to even acknowledge the other dogs at the park.
Nonetheless, I am convinces Soph and Albe will be BFF. I need to meet him.
I love dogs. I love you too. Thought about you this morning as I was standing at my kitchen sink looking at the verse you gave me. I miss you.
I will not end the longest comment ever.
i meant to saw now, not not.
NOW i am through.
Bye.
Post a Comment