
Tomorrow is a very, very special day. It's my mom's birthday. I really wish that I could be there to spend the day with her, but in all honesty (and mom I hope you read this) she NEEDS TO REST. She has come down with bronchitis and needs to take the day to do NOTHING. What a great way to spend a birthday right. As I have been thinking about this birthday post and looking through pictures to put up of mom I was reminded of what a special year this was for mom and I because we got to plan my wedding. I am tearing up just thinking about how unbelievably blessed I am to have such an amazing mom.

We have always had a wonderful relationship but this last year the Lord used planning the wedding and marriage to change and grow our relationship. My mom loved me so much through the planning of our wedding. She wanted us to have such a special day and boy was it special.
Thank you mom for being a best friend, encourager, adviser, supporter, and most of all for being my mom. I am SOOO thankful to be your daughter. My heart rejoices in knowing that one day I can be the kind of mother to little ones that you have been to us. Happy Birthday Mom!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment