CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Albe my friend"

Adam, Albe and I had a great trip last weekend. Albe did great with Jackson and at Grandma and Poppa's house. We were all extremely wore out by the time we got home.
Albe in the backseat wishing that we wouldn't put him in the crate. Albe and Jackson got along really well. Jackson would say, "Albe my friend." I love this picture of Jackson and Albe watching Adam leave for Auburn. Sweetness.

Jackson LOVES his Uncle Adam. When I talked to him and told him we were coming he kept saying, "you bring Adam". They had so much fun together. WE love this little boy and are SO glad to call him our nephew.

The countdown is on. We are cruising in 5 days. Have I mentioned that we are cruising. I think I neglected that.We will be seeing this boat again in 5 days. We are SOO excited. We cruised the fantasy 2 years ago, so I might have to throw in a tribute post pre-cruise if I have time. Wouldn't that be fun Knight family!!

0 comments: