CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm so excited....

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it... go ahead finish the song in your head or outloud. Its ok. Let loose.
Adam, Albe and I are packing up this afternoon and going to see this precious little fella (his parents will be there too)!!!!
When I talked to Jackson this week about coming to see him his only stipulation was that I bring Adam. He kept saying, "You bring Adam". Adam is going to Auburn on Friday to do some things for work and Albe and I are staying in Prattville with Jackson ALL DAY!!! I am THRILLED!!! We will find out soon if Albe feels the same way. I hope it is love at first sight! Albe better sleep in the car because I think he is about to get worn out!!

0 comments: