I am slacking on special birthday wishes. So sorry this is delayed sister. Sunday was my sweet sister-n-law Lori's 21st birthday. Adam keeps saying. I can't believe she is 21. This is his BABY sister. If you don't remember or didn't know, Lori was in my class (I taught her) and wrote the paper that sparked my interest in her brother. This was her freshman year of college. This week she is finishing her Jr. year and has grown into an amazing woman. We are so proud of you Lo. Keep growing in the Lord and walk in his ways. We love you! Albe does too!
This is a fun picture because it has the 2 beautiful birthday girls. Heather on the left and Lori on the right! You guessed it. The other birthday we celebrate today is Heather. Ironically, she is from Starkville and transplanted to Hattiesburg which is where we met. Now look where the good Lord has placed Adam and I. The first time Adam met Heather he unknowingly said "i don't know why anyone would want to live in Starkville. I quickly slapped him and informed him that Heather was from here. And NOW... 2 years later, WE have a Starkville address. HAAHAHA. Does anyone else see the humor.
Adam and I were driving to lunch today and I said I wanted to go to Mexico Tipico (one of Heather's fav's here in Starkville) Adam said, "You just want to go because its Cinco de Mayo and I screamed, Oh my gosh ITS HEATHER's BIRTHDAY! What a great way to remember her birthday. I just wish I could celebrate it with her. The unfortuante events that led me to Hattiesburg this past week did lead to a wonderful parking lot talk with my sweet friend Heather who I MISS, MISS, MISS like crazy. She and I would see each other everyday within the first 30 minutes of the day for nearly 2 years. And at least a few times during the day to vent or just get away from our desks. She is a jewel, a precious friend and one that I praise the Lord for. Heather I pray that you have a wonderful day and realize just has very special you are!
Well that's it for not, but have not fear, May birthday's abound and I am HORRIBLE and remembering them all. Cross my fingers I don't forget one!
Joy!!

2 comments:
this made my day!!! thank you sweet friend!! I think you have had PLENTY to think about these past few weeks!
Love you and MISS you terribly.
and happy b-day Lori!!!
1. i miss heather too! terribly.
2. i had mexico tipico today was well. CINCO DE MAYO BABY!
3. my question to adam: how could anybody NOT want to live in starkville?!
Post a Comment