CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Today is a very special man in my life's birthday... my dad!!! There is really no adequate way to explain how much I love my wonderful dad just as there are no words to describe how incredibly goofy and funny he is. He is called "funny man" by kids in our family, you never know if he is being serious or joking, but no matter what I know that I am his baby girl! He is the best Papa to our sweet nephew Jackson and we can't wait to see him with our kids one day. Happy Birthday Dad!! I will never forget standing with my dad in the back of the church on our wedding day. What a special time!! We love you and are looking forward to another great year ( try not to freak us out this year with the heart attack)

0 comments: