CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

We are home owners!!

Well blogging friends I have been withholding information from you. I guess we wanted to wait until everything was OFFICIAL! But as of about 4 pm this afternoon it is, Adam and I are HOMEOWNERS!!!! We are sooo excited. What a process! I don't have pics to share with you yet, but promise they will come soon along with more details, but couldn't keep this information to ourselves any longer.

Before I go... a bit ironic... our new address is Cardinal Lane. For those who read our blog much you will catch the connection to Adam's love (PASSION/OBSESSION) with the St. Louis Cardinals! It was meant to be!!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown

can't wait to see pics!!
Or better yet - in person!
love you! CONGRATS!

Kim Trimm

yay! so excited for y'all. how is the moving going? cardinal lane...that is beyond perfect! love it!