Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: 7 inches, about 11 ounces- the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss- Gained 6 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a combination of maternity clothes and my regular clothes though I am much more comfortable in maternity pants. Praise the Lord for the elastic waist band.
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!!! We are so excited!!!!
Movement: I am feeling the little fella pretty good. One night this week I woke up to go to the bathroom (no surprise there); as I was trying to fall asleep he was having a party in my belly. It is so neat to feel.
Sleep: CRAZY vivid dreams are wearing me out. Not sleeping well.
Symptoms: I am still not feeling well.
What I miss: Feeling good!
Cravings: Frosted Mini Wheats. I could eat them for three meals a day. Some days I have eaten them for 2 meals
Best Moment this week: Spending time with our family!
What I am looking forward to: Planning the nursery!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment