
Time is flying by! I can't believe that I am 22 weeks pregnant today. The most exciting part of the past week would be how much more active Cameron has been. Adam was able to feel him kick on Saturday. That was a very special time to share and remember. Hopefully he will cooperate and let the family feel him this weekend.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: 8 inches, 1 lb (size of a cantaloupe)
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing and matching regular clothes with maternity clothes. Regular shirts and sweaters work as long as they are long. I do love the elastic waist band of maternity pants, but I CANNOT keep my maternity jeans up. DRIVING ME BONKERS. Anyone have suggestions or recommended kind?
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!!! Cameron Charles Knight
Movement: He is a very active little boy who is also VERY low.
Sleep: I am not sleeping well and therefore Adam doesn’t sleep well.
Symptoms: Still having a hard time with heart palpitations, nausea, tiredness, and generally I just feel bad.
What I miss: Having energy.
Cravings: Grape Juice- Random I know.
Best Moment this week: Decorating for Christmas and knowing that next Christmas we will have a little one to celebrate this special time with!
What I am looking forward to: Having our family in Starkville for Thanksgiving and the end of the semester!!

3 comments:
amy, you look AMAZING!! there is no way you are 22 wks, you look so tiny. i can't believe how fast the time is flying. i'm glad you are enjoying it, despite not feeling well. have you tried using a belly band to help hold your maternity pants up? hope to see you soon. again, you look great!
Oh Amy..I am so excited for you dear friend. May the Lord continue to bless your sweet family! I have yet to find maternity jeans that I'm not constantly hiking up. If you come up with and good suggestions let me in on the secret! ;0)
And by the way, you DO look fabulous!
Love you,
Serita
Post a Comment