CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches, 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing and matching regular clothes with maternity clothes. Regular shirts and sweaters work as long as they are long.
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!!! Cameron Charles Knight
Movement: Cameron moves a lot. I notice it throughout the day, but most consistently at night when I am still.
Sleep: My wonderful husband got me a human boppy pillow for my birthday. This pillow is AWESOME. I have been sleeping much better since I got this pillow and therefore so has Adam.
Symptoms: Back pain, exhaustion, a few other not so pleasant but personal downers.
What I miss: Feeling good.
Cravings: Chocolate
Best Moment this week: Snow day on Monday and sharing my birthday with sweet baby boy!
What I am looking forward to: We are working in the nursery this weekend. His crib should be here any day. I am so excited about getting things “ready” for him!

0 comments: