CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy!!


Today is Amy's 29th Birthday. She was younger than me for 9 days but now that time is over. She is such an amazing woman and wife and my life has definitely been blessed with her in it. Amy is also 29 weeks pregnant, and I know that she will be a great mother. Some people are just born to be mothers (mainly females), and Amy is one of them. She loves the Lord and puts Him and her family first in everything she does. She also puts up with all my quirks and obsessions, many of which are related to sports. In addition to being a great wife, Amy is also very gifted in her job as an instructor. I know that she is a great teacher that has touched many lives at Southern Miss, Auburn, and now Mississippi State. I look forward to celebrating her birthday next year with Cameron!!