Early on Tuesday morning, the Lord blessed Amy and I with the most precious gift we could ever receive!! Cameron Charles Knight was born at 3:44 AM on 3/22/11. He weighed just shy of 5 pounds and was 18.25 inches long. Even though he is a smaller baby, he is definitely strong and full of life. Amy and I, though exhausted, have loved every minute we have spent with him, and can't wait to see what lies ahead with our little man. I'll post a few pictures now and we'll add more when we get home, which will hopefully be tomorrow. Amy is doing well and I can say this for sure, is one of the toughest women in the world. Check back in the next few days to hear from Amy and see more pictures.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Our precious Gift!!!
Early on Tuesday morning, the Lord blessed Amy and I with the most precious gift we could ever receive!! Cameron Charles Knight was born at 3:44 AM on 3/22/11. He weighed just shy of 5 pounds and was 18.25 inches long. Even though he is a smaller baby, he is definitely strong and full of life. Amy and I, though exhausted, have loved every minute we have spent with him, and can't wait to see what lies ahead with our little man. I'll post a few pictures now and we'll add more when we get home, which will hopefully be tomorrow. Amy is doing well and I can say this for sure, is one of the toughest women in the world. Check back in the next few days to hear from Amy and see more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so precious!!! I'm so happy for you and Amy. Y'all are going to do great!!
I love him already and we've never met. :)
I believe wholeheartedly she is the strongest woman in the world. I love the Knights! Get some rest!
Post a Comment