CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tanner Wade


Isn't he cute. Thats a picture of Tanner Wade up above ladies and gentleman. He is my parents dog. I went over to my parent's house for supper last night and was reminded of how difficult it is to eat without him begging on his back legs for something. Now he doesn't eat "human food" but he has all the tricks as if he did. Not only does he have tricks but he is also a jumping bean so he you have to watch him because he is quick. Jackson and Tanner always have a blast. But by the time Jackson leaves, Tanner needs a nap because Tanner is either following Jackson around or Jackson is following Tanner around. I am going to be moving home in the middle of March until the wedding because my apartment lease runs out and I think Tanner is going to love having me home. He likes me just a little bit!!! Okay he would probably like you to if you came in the door!! He is not biased.