CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tulips are my favorite!

Now don't be jealous folks, but I am here to brag that my precious sweetheart with the help of his family here in the 'burg has decorated my desk with a beautiful arrangement of red tulips. I have always loved tulips. They seem to stand to the heavens as if reaching for the Lord's hand. Oh they make my heart smile. Adam knows how much I love them and has surprised me with them on multiple occasions and today is even especially wonderful.
I love red!
This will be our last Valentines day apart. Next year I will be Mrs. Adam Knight! Can you see my face smiling??!!!

1 comments:

LT (and Max)

tulips are my fave too! JR gave me some on valentine's day!
i know you're counting down to the big day!