CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

You know there is a Super Bowl going on....

Last night I had a great time watching the Super Bowl out of the corner of my eye as I visited with my wonderful future mother-n-law Mrs. Cindy and sister-n-law Lisa. Mr. Chuck (my father-n-law to be) and Patrick (Lisa's boyfriend) kept reminding us that there was a Super Bowl going on to which we quickly reminded them that were just fine socializing. I came for the food and the company. I always have a great time at the Knights. Here's a picture of all of us on our cruise last summer. Now don't we look like we can have a great time!!

1 comments:

Lisa

We always love when you come! I love that picture! We did have a wonderful time. Have a good day.