
I had to release control you see because I am usually the one getting the food ready and the house cleaned. Its hard being on the other side of things. I asked Brandi what time I could come over, the shower started at 2 pm mind you, she said, "1:30" OH MY GOODNESS> it was killing me not to be up in the middle of things and I wanted to spend time with Sunny too (she lives out of town) but I stayed away and it was worth it. They did an amazing job. The food was wonderful. As you can tell from the pictures, the gifts were more than Adam and I could have asked for and the fellowship and laughter was priceless. I told them this was the perfect setting to get me inaugurated to sitting in front of a group to open presents. Kind of intimidating. The Lord has blessed me ten fold with friends and family. Thats one thing that Adam and I are so looking forward to about our wedding day is having all of those we love around us in celebration of the Lord's work. God is good all the time and all the time God IS GOOD!!!

1 comments:
ou did SO good by not coming over until 1:30! w all laughed before you got there thinking about you sitting just staring at your clock wishing you could come help. :)
cute pictures...who was the photographer?
Post a Comment