

Actually I had a of junk ( hopefully others will see it as valuable finds) for a garage sale and then just getting the apartment clean is a task in itself. Thankfully I had some really great help. Adam helped me during his Spring break. Dad and Ben helped move everything out that was left and Mom and I were cleaning machines. This is the end result.



Take note of the sacrifices I am making for marriage. The AMAZING storage closet above!!! I am giving up SOO much storage space in this apartment but gaining such a wonderful new husband. Now I know ladies will agree that storage space ranks right up there with a loving spouse so I do grieve this loss, hence the picture. What we do for love.
Apartment 2312 will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first place I lived on my on in, where Adam and I had our first kiss, last place of singleness, it was a great apartment!!!!

4 comments:
Okay, so I'm not really sure when I should start my preparation for this tearful departure... :)
I'm so glad that you are going to be in Auburn soon. Jackson told me to tell his Mimi that he loves her and wants to see her soon!
AMEN on the storage space issue!! I can't wait to someday be married, but for now, I'll just enjoy my storage space. :)
dito, samantha.
my first friend in the burg leaves me.
boo.
ps - you will always miss that storage.
Post a Comment