CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I was tagged!!

I was tagged by my sweet friend Heather so instead of doing my traditional delete of an email I will follow the blogging chain and See what I can give you.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Make headway with the massive amount of work no my desk
2. Order wedding napkins and thank you cards
3. Put car in shop which will mean Cha-ching cha-ching
4. Get more wedding invitation lists to Nicki (she's amazing)
5. Breathe!!!

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Grapes
2. Snickers
3. Chips & Salsa
4. Apples & peanut butter
5. Any candy ( oh so bad)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Give to our church
2. Give to our parents
3. Find creative ways to do lots of good!!
4. Love on people in fun ways
5. Have fun with my husband (to be :) and family and friends.

Five bad habits...
1. Work to much
2. I don't always take care of my body (rest, eat, etc. )
3. I can be critical of myself.
4. I tend to be a perfectionist.
5. I want to please everyone. ( just like Heather)

Five places I have lived ...
1. Hattiesburg, MS
2. Gadsden, AL
3. Newport News, VA
4. Jackson, MS
5. That's all.

Five jobs I've had...
1. Assistant Director Luckyday Scholars Program
2. Adjunct Faculty Speech Communication Dept. USM
3. Administrative Assistant ASI Investigations
4. Youth and College Intern FBC Newport News
5. Graduate Assistant Luckyday Program.

I tag:

Brandi

Staci

Amy Moore Wade

Samantha

Tabitha