H is for Hap... Hap... Happy Days!!
Today is mine and Adam's one month anniversary. And I can honestly say with all the corniness I can muster that this HAS truly been the happiest month of my life. We are having a blast. We are getting settled into our routine of work and play. And I LOVE being married. I know we have only been married a month but I honestly cannot remember what it was like before I was Mrs. Knight. It feels so normal. I know this is all due to having the Lord at the center of everything we do. So we are having a blast.
We traveled to Hattiesburg this weekend and visited with the families. We are blessed to have such great families. It was nice to be home last night. I think we have made a nice little home for ourselves here in Auburn at least for the next 6 months. Starkville are you going to be able to handle the Knights?
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats!
Post a Comment