I am happy to report that my wonderful sister-n-law Lisa is now an engaged woman! That means we are gaining a great brother-n-law in Patrick. Lisa caught the bouquet at our wedding and Patrick the garter. I promise it wasn't staged. We are really excited about this new time for them. Be in prayer for Lisa and Patrick as they start the planning process and the new chapter of engagement.
In other Knight news, Adam and I are doing great. We had a covered dish dinner today after church. As we headed out the door this morning with our dishes (nicely carried in our new Arthur Court serving ware) I told Adam, " We are definitely a 'old' married couple now taking food to a covered dish meal". But I love all things married!!

1 comments:
You are so sweet!!! We are very excited and very glad we have you and Adam to help us along this journey.
Post a Comment