CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Corrie Beth

Yesterday, October 3, 2008 was a very special day. It was the birthday day of Corrie Elizabeth Robinson the sweet daughter of my wonderful friend Karen and her husband Brian. She is 6 lbs 12 oz. of cuteness. The Lord has graciously allowed Karen and I to be in the same city for this season of our lives, a feat that we never thought would happen again, but this has been especially wonderful as Karen has been here to celebrate first hand the first months of marriage with Adam and I and I have walked with her as she anticipated Corrie Beth's birth. Yesterday was beyond words as I sat in the hospital room next to one of my best friends and reflected back on her 40 hours of labor (yes folks and she welcomed this baby without an epidural! She is amazing!!). We are truly at an amazing place in our lives, she had just become a mother and I was thrilled to sit with her and smile at the Lord's goodness and then to hold this sweet little one and know that the Lord has such great plans for her life. I know that she is going to be loved and prayed for by two amazing parents and so many others who already thinks she is the prettiest thing we have ever seen!!!Welcome to the world Corrie Beth. Take good care of your wonderful parents!!!

0 comments: