CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Almost There!!



It has been an exciting journey but he is almost there!! My wonderful husband defends his dissertation TOMORROW, Wednesday, December 3rd. The title of his dissertation is
"EFFECTS OF INVERSION PERTURBATION AFTER DROP LANDING ON THE LATENCY OF THE ANKLE MUSCULATURE" Did you get that? Yeah that's 164 pages of a lot of really important stuff that I can't really understand but he does. Better him than me! We both have our strong suits. He has worked countless hours, worked on thousand on spreadsheets, typed who knows how many words and tomorrow will be Dr. Adam Knight!!! Keep him in your prayers tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Samantha

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you both have been anxiously awaiting this day for some time!

My thoughts and prayers are with yall always, but will be diligently praying tomorrow!

Tell him GOOD LUCK! :)

Unknown

woo-hoo!!! That is so exciting!!! Go Dr. Knight!
Amy, I hope you are feeling better.
You are both in my thoughts and prayers!
Miss you!

Wade's World

Have you heard anything yet? Please let Adam know we were thinking about him today.

Love ya!