CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Exciting News at the Knight House

Was it love at first site? Maybe so. Adam and I had gone into "town" (Columbus) on Saturday to shop and decided to go to the movies while we were there. That's where we met our new little addition. The Humane Society calls him "Allen" and he is SOOO cute!!! Adam and I met him before the movie and thought about him throughout the whole movie. We went back "Allen" was still waiting for us. We pulled ourselves away as to not make an emotional decision but couldn't get the little fellow off of our minds all weekend. Well........ we called this morning and "Allen" is going to be our new dog this afternoon at 4 pm. We are working on a new name for the cute fella, "Allen" just doesn't do it for us. We are about to head to Wal-mart to get all of our doggie essentials. We are soo excited about becoming new parents! Look for pictures and a name update really soon!

3 comments:

Wade's World

I'm so excited about the new addition!

Not having seen your new little pooch, I have a couple of name suggestions. Since Adam likes pirates so much, how about Captain Jack Sparrow? You could call him Captain or Jack.

I also really like Toby and Max too. Good luck naming the lucky little fellow!

Samantha

Ahh! You finally got a real puppy!

Pictures soon! I know you both will pick out the perfect name!

Unknown

Woo-hoo!!!! SO EXCITING. Hope "allen" and sophie will be friends one day!!!