I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the best wife in the world. Amy turns the big 27 today. She has been wonderful as we have transitioned from Auburn to Miss. State. She helped me decorate my office and has done a wonderful job setting up our house, even though she won't let me put anything sports related in the living room!! Not even Brett Favre. But, I still love you Amy!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy Birthday!!!
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the best wife in the world. Amy turns the big 27 today. She has been wonderful as we have transitioned from Auburn to Miss. State. She helped me decorate my office and has done a wonderful job setting up our house, even though she won't let me put anything sports related in the living room!! Not even Brett Favre. But, I still love you Amy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sis. I couldn't have asked for a better sister. I love you.
Jeremy
How dare she not let you put up Brett Favre stuff? Hmmpph. J/K. I'm totally with her on that one!!
Happy Birthday to my favorite sister-in-law!!!
Post a Comment