Dr. Knight (aka my wonderful husband) started his new job today and I know he is going to do a great job here at State. We are looking forward to all that God has in store for us in Starkville!
Monday, January 5, 2009
We made it!
After a whirlwind holiday, spent in Hattiesburg and Birmingham we headed back to Auburn to finish packing and get ready for the moving truck to get there. Lets just say we had a LOT of stuff. The moving guys even commented to the number of boxes that we had. But all comments aside, we are finally in Starkville and our new little house is starting to look like a home. Here's a picture Adam's mom took of us in front of our house when they were leaving last week. (We are so thankful for the help of our families to get us settled!)

Dr. Knight (aka my wonderful husband) started his new job today and I know he is going to do a great job here at State. We are looking forward to all that God has in store for us in Starkville!
Dr. Knight (aka my wonderful husband) started his new job today and I know he is going to do a great job here at State. We are looking forward to all that God has in store for us in Starkville!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your family in AL misses you already!!
I hope we get to visit soon!!
welcome to starkville! the best place on earth! :)
I've been waiting on this post! :) I, for one, am so very glad that you are in the state of Mississippi. And I truly hope we can work out a visit. I miss my sweet friend!
The house is too cute! Love you and am always praying!
Post a Comment