CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A nerd for sure!!

Ok, I am claiming it here. I AM A NERD. But I am so excited about my $1.00 purchase today at Dollar General.

I have started keeping up with coupons and have been looking for this particular type of organizer to keep the coupons organized in a systematic fashion. I hadn't been able to find exactly what I wanted, until today!! Wahoo. I know. Nerd alert.

For those of you who are also coupon clippers some of my favorite sites are:

www.coupons.com

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/ ( I know I am not a mom :)

http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/

Let me know of any other sites you have found for coupons, I have a whole organizer to fill!

3 comments:

Unknown

Mine is pink! Does that make me a nerd too?! Ha! I knew we were soulmates!

Samantha

This warms my soul. I LOVE coupons. And I get really excited about new web sites. The ones I frequent:

www.coupongeek.net
www.nwadeals.net
www.savingcentswithsense.net/

Also, at the first of every month - All You magazine comes out. Available at Walmart. Best 2 to 3 dollars you'll spend. It usually has $50 or more in coupons and each month I buy my issue, take it home, and pour over it on the couch. It also has great recipes and fun organization and life tips. LOVE it.

Okay, I am done gushing now!

PS.

My coupon organizer is blue!

Wade's World

I've been looking for one of those everywhere! I need to try Dollar General!