CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update on Albe

Well we are in shock and awe! Just absolutely amazed. Last I wrote, Albe was giving us fits at night with his sleeping, or lack there of. So we moved him to the office and his old kennel. The first night he did GREAT!!!! Didn't hear a peep. The next night we said, "ready to go to bed." I kid you not the dog, RAN to his bed. Adam and I about died, right there in our house. What in the world! Is this our dog who was having trouble sleeping just 2 nights earlier. The next night I was laying on the bed a little before bedtime, Albe jumps off and I hear him head down the hall. Where did he go you ask? To his bed. No coaxing or anything. He loves it and has gone to it on his own every night whenever he is ready to go to bed. So this is a picture of what is his new favorite bed!Who knew that something smaller and more compact could make the fella so happy!

Well w

1 comments:

Kim Trimm

how sweet! what a cutie! glad he's doing better! when maggie "goes off to bed" before us...we laugh & say "goodnight grandma" :)