B is for Birthdays
May is a special month full of lots of birthdays to celebrate.
First my wonderful sister-n-law to be Lori celebrated her birthday on May 3rd. I am thrilled to have Lori for a sister-n-law. Happy Birthday Lo. This picture below is of Lori, Lisa (my other wonderful sister-n-law) and myself on a Cruise this past summer.
The next birthday to celebrate is my fun friend Heather. Heather celebrated her birthday on Monday, May 5th, Cinco de Mayo, Ole' Here is a picture of Heather and I at a shower she and Brandi and Sunny hosted for me.
Next is my wonderful, wonderful friend Karen formerly Walker now Robinson. Did you get that. Karen Walker Robinson. Karen's birthday is today, May 7th. For the past few years, I have managed to miss her birthday due to crazy circumstances or just my craziness. One year I had a wreck on her birthday, one year a concussion, one year I just absolutely forget, even talked with her on her birthday but still forgot. I DID NOT FORGET this year. I even asked Adam to go by and see her yesterday before he left Auburn YESTERDAY to wish her an early birthday. I am so excited about living in the same city as this special friend especially because Karen and Brian are expecting a little one (a precious girl) in October. YAY. Here is a picture of Karen and I taken at my apartment last fall.
The next birthday to celebrate is someone who is practically family- see if you can follow- Lisa's (sister-n-law from above) wonderful boyfriend Patrick!!! Yep that's him in the picture below with Lisa. He's also a Luckyday scholar so I have taught him, worked with him and love him like a brother. Can't wait until he is family. Happy Birthday Patrick!!!
Another birthday this month is my extremely faithful prayer partner Ginger. Ginger celebrates her birthday on May 10th. I don't have a picture to share of Ginger but she has always been a faithful friend, encourager, and prayer warrior. Love you friend.
May 17th is Kris's birthday. Kris is my best friend from high school. I might have to add in a picture later from our old high school days... the days when Kris and I were obsessed with weddings and pretty much boys. Now she is a wonderful mom and teacher and I am ready to get past the wedding and be a wife.
I think that catches me up! Happy Birthday to you all!! Thanks for your wonderful place in my life!
One last thing.... today is ONE MONTH from our wedding!!! WAHOO!!!!!

2 comments:
that's a lot of birthdays!!! Thanks for the happy wishes. You are the best!
oh! oh! Me, too! May 31 - me and Jen Baker, actually! :)
Post a Comment