CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A is for Adam

In my blog stalking I have seen the alphabet game being played so I thought it would be fun to start playing it too!!!
A is for Adam

Adam is a great topic to start the alphabet game with. The Lord indeed has created an amazingly kind, patient, smart, handsome, strong, caring man in Adam. My heart delights in knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with him!!! Can you see the smile on my face!!!??? Not only is Adam the most handsome man that I know he is also the smartest. Today he is starting his written comps for his PhD. This process will take 2 days. Let me put the amount of work he has endured into perspective for you. On Tuesday he presented at a conference in Birmingham, Wednesday he took a final exam in Auburn and Thursday and Friday he will write for approximately 8 hours on his written comprehensives and then work on the take home portion this weekend. He is one hard working man. But despite all of this hard work he still makes me laugh, smile and feel like the most loved woman in the world. I am blessed beyond measure. My sweet Adam.

2 comments:

LT (and Max)

hey! i just posted about heather's bday...you definitely need to read it and then leave a comment about your favorite heather story! :)

hope you're doing well!

Kelly The Minister's Wife

I'm so excited for you!!!