D is for dog tired
Have you ever been so tired that it hurts to blink? I think I am there. I just returned on Monday from a retreat with 40 college students. Now this retreat came on the heels of the end of the semester so my body, mind and soul was already worn out. Couple this with driving 3 hours to a retreat and back along with 40 wonderfully active college students = DOG TIRED. Have you ever just wanted to sleep, sleep, and then absolutely sleep some more. Thats where I am at right now. Apparently not sleeping right now because I am typing, but I am tired. Here are some pics of the students that contributed to this dog tired feeling. Love them wouldn't trade them in for new ones, but they got to sleep in the van on the way home!!!!
Students doing team builder
Students doing team builder

Leah and I

0 comments:
Post a Comment