E is for exciting events
22 days and counting. We are so excited for the days ahead. Adam and I spent Wednesday accomplishing a long list of "wedding" things! We are a great team! We are down to the little things now, like buying bubbles, getting rings sized and engraved, programs, and all of those little details you are afraid of forgetting.
Today we applied for our marriage license! It is so exciting to see our names printed out so formally and know that this information will be in legal records for our grandkids to look up years later. I am SO excited about becoming Mrs. Adam Knight!
One of my greatest prayers in the days ahead is that we are able to glorify the Father in our words, actions and attitudes. "Not to us Oh Lord, not to us, but to your name be the glory because of Your love and faithfulness." God has been so faithful to Adam and I each day, each step of this journey. We are so excited about whats next!! To God be the glory!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment