CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last days in AU



Its hard to believe but today is my last day of work here in Auburn. I am going to stay on with the Truman Pierce Institute doing contract work but it will be different not being in the office everyday with my colleagues.



Leaving Auburn is even harder for Adam. He has been here for over 4 1/2 years and has made so many great friends and connections. He has invested a lot of his time, his sweat, his heart and himself in Auburn! In just the six months I have lived here I know why Adam has loved living here so much. We have been blessed in these last few days by our church family, friends and colleagues with warm wishes, free meals and lots of prayers of support and great hugs to carry us to Starkville!

2 comments:

Wade's World

Isn't Auburn the best! We're really gonna miss having y'all so close. See ya soon!

LT (and Max)

i hear great things about auburn, so i bet you're sad to leave...
but...
YOU'LL LOVE STARKVILLE!

merry christmas.