CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

e"X"traordinary Wife


Since Amy has been busy lately, she has given me the ability to post on the blog. X is the next letter in her run through the alphabet, so I thought I would take a minute to tell you (although you probably already know) how eXtraordinary my wife is, in so many ways. As many of you know, I have been collecting the data for my dissertation the past five weeks, and I just finished!! Amy has been so wonderful throughout the entire process. I basically have been waking up, going to work and collecting data, and then coming home and breaking it down. Amy has been so supportive in her words of encouragement, cooking of her great homestyle meals, and letting me slack on my dish washing duties. She is the best wife in the whole world. She done such great work with her job at the Truman Pierce Instutiute and I know she will be great in her next job as well. She is actually on her way back from another successful conference she put on in Hale County today. She also recently developed a mentoring book as well. The past five months of marriage have been wonderful and there is no way I could have done the work on my dissertation I have done without her. I am truly blessed to have her as my wife and appreciate the opportunity she gave me to brag on her for once.

4 comments:

Wade's World

Great post Adam! Amy is wonderful!!!

I've been blogging for close to 2 years now and I haven't convinced Jeremy to write a post yet!

Good job!

Unknown

sweet sweet....

i agree with you, amy, trey has NEVER posted - 2 years down the road!!!

Samantha

This is too sweet. I love this family!

Lisa

My brother the blogger! I love it! I miss you both very much!