CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a smart little boy!!!

We headed to Jeremy and Amy's
Saturday afternoon for some much needed play time with our favorite nephew Jackson. He is SOO much fun and SOOO very smart. Jackson loves his Uncle Adam. So much so that when I was talking to Jackson on the phone the other night he got done talking to me and said, "wanna talk to Adam". Uncle Adam and Jackson had fun playing with his trains, and playing football and riding his tricycle.


Jackson cracks us up riding this tractor across the room. Obviously it isn't meant to be ridden but he does it anyway! One of his many tricks! He is so fun! Amy let us get a sneak peak at him in his Halloween costume but we have to keep those pictures a secret. Lets just say he is a CUTIE and he knows it. I stood him in front of the mirror and I could tell he was thinking, " I am looking pretty good Mimi!!

I love this kid!!!

2 comments:

The White's

Oh, wow - lookin like a little Jeremy in that last picture! He's a cutie!

Wade's World

We had such a good time with y'all!! We have to do it again really, really, soon!